Application Owner - PIM
As Application Owner, you are responsible for Managing and further developing the Product Content Management (PCM) system. Under your management, this system will evolve into a digital product data system for internal and external use.
- You stay up to date with the digital trends in order to continuously improve our system.
- In the context of continuous improvement and adjustment, you work closely with software consultants, our IT team and internal project groups.
- You manage the entire system and are responsible for the availability of relevant and qualitative data.
- You classify data according to international product standards (ETIM) and follow up on changes in these standards.
- You understand the needs of the internal users and support them in the use of the system. Where necessary, you carry out tests and improve the efficiency of the system.
- You are in contact with external customers to export information or to create a link with their own systems.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field (IT, Business economics, etc.) or equivalent through experience.
- Experience within our sector is a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing PIM / PCM systems.
- Experience with product master data in ERP systems and business processes is a plus.
- You know your way around the digital world.
- You think about the customer first (both internally and externally).
- You can speak Dutch, French and English.
- You work in a structured way, accurately and with an eye for detail.
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial player with an ambitious goal: to take the daily experience of comfort to a new level of quality and innovation. We rely on our expertise in the transformation of polyurethane to meet customer and societal challenges responsibly.
Recticel is a Belgian Group with a strong European dimension, but it also operates in the rest of the world. Recticel (excluding minority stakes in joint ventures) employs 4,270 people in 41 establishments in 20 countries. Recticel contributes to daily comfort with high performance insulation solutions, foam filling for seats, mattresses and slat bases of top brands and an extensive range of other industrial and domestic applications. Recticel is the Group behind well-known bedding brands (Beka®, Lattoflex®, Literie Bultex®, Schlaraffia®, Sembella®, Swissflex®, Superba®, etc.) and GELTEX® inside. Within the Insulation segment high-quality thermal insulation products are marketed under the well-known brands Eurowall®, Powerroof®, Powerdeck®, Powerwall® and Xentro®. In 2019 Recticel achieved combined sales of EUR 1.22 billion (IFRS 11 consolidated sales: EUR 1.0 billion).
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
Share this job
Why should you work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to out daily comfort.
Based at our stat-of-art facility in Belgium, we are part of the Belgium-based International Recticel Group, one of the world's largest producers of polyurethane products.