- You create deep understanding of the customer needs
- audience segmentation according to attitude and needs
- follow up closely the key trends and what is happening in the international markets.
- You strengthen our brand positioning as innovator and expert
- formulating and executing integrated, strategically-focused marketing segment plans starting from clear market insights
- increase customer and distributor activation by innovating our communication tools and organizing customer driven marketing activities
- works closely with product management, local trade marketing teams and the sales teams to drive results and to enhance their success through recommending and developing tools such as the website, e- learning, e-commerce, tools for prescription, distribution management, marketing automation, sales engagement tools such as showpad, knowledge management, exhibitions, ...
- You will set up a roll out plan for new products internationally
- Prepare a go to market plan and all necessary sales tools for product launches including the market segmentation, marketing activities in all channels and communication tools
- You have a bachelor in economics or marketing and 5 to 10 years of experience in a simular position.
- You are a teamplayer and project manager : you are a crucial member of a dynamic and motivated team, striving to achieve the best results.
- You have a winning attitude and are ambitious and solution driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are analytical, a conceptual thinker and an accurate executer.
- You have a big digital affinity
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
You are willing to travel occasionally.
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2016. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com.
Share this vacancy
Waarom werken bij Recticel?
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.