Global key account manager DIY
The DIY Global Key Account Manager has a dual role of setting and implementing the global DIY strategy as well as operationally manage Belgium. You are accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with Recticel's DIY key accounts, ensuring a long term strategic relationship is maintained. The role requires a strongly motivated person that can build a leadership presence in Europe for Recticel in DIY and be able to take a hands-on approach. Key metrics are sales volume & margin and aim to increase market share.
- Manage the DIY account managers in Europe together with the country sales directors in a matrix organization
- Understand the global DIY market, its potential, requirements, key players & trend setters and channels.
- Understand the global picture and the regional specifics
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with Recticel’s key DIY customers and deliver value added solutions in order to cement Recticel’s position
- Participate to the organization of exhibitions, be present in exhibitions, seminars and other typical DIY events, visit stores
- Specifically for Belgium, prospect potential DIY customers and build strong relationships with existing ones, give technical training and guidance to customers and store owners
- Master level with a few years of experience in a similar function and you have affinity with technical products and implementation of solutions
- Excellent leadership, overall management & people management skills
- Excellent team working and developing abilities
- Strong listening and negotiation skills - outstanding social, communication and interpersonal skills & multicultural understanding
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions
- Ability to drive change & challenge status quo
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills
- You are willing to travel frequently (approx 50% of the time)
- Languages: Dutch/French/English - German is a plus
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2016. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com.
Share this vacancy
Waarom werken bij Recticel?
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.