Akoestisch isolatiepaneel voor een vermindering van luchtgeluid (doe-het-zelf)
- acquiring a good market knowledge (EU, different countries, different stakeholders and target groups)
- determining and following up on the positioning of the different solutions within the segment
- developing a pricing strategy in close cooperation with the different sales organisations
- defining the development needs, for innovations, novelties and product updates
- having a passion for the products/solutions and sharing this enthusiasm with internal and external partners. The product manager is also the true project owner throughout the development process.
- communicating well with internal customers (within the different departments of Recticel) and preparing the message for external customers/partners
- the product manager is responsible for the different insulation boards within its category, the packaging, the (different) installation method(s) and the tools (to be developed or existing) that are necessary to ensure a perfect solution.
- team player, good communicator, result oriented, driven and enthusiastic, likes to take responsibility.
- excellent interpersonal relationship skills, ability to develop strong partnerships and to work cross functional at different levels in the organisation.
- languages: English - Dutch – French
- bio Engineer or industrial engineer agriculture or similar by experience
- 5 – 10 years professional experience
- experience in marketing/product management
- affinity with the agricultural sector
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2016. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com.
Share this vacancy
Waarom werken bij Recticel?
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.