Job descriptionIn your role as international maintenance manager you will organize, plan and manage implementation of maintenance services whilst observing safety as a top priority.
You are responsible for the preventative, curative and predictive maintenance frame in the plants, asset availability and asset performance to ensure all machines and equipment are in optimum condition and running at maximum availability and performance.
You will co-ordinate with the local plant managers in Belgium, France, UK and Finland.
- Maintenance, asset care and optimisation
Supporting local teams to maximise asset reliability and performance by ensuring common databases and deliver a best practice maintenance culture.
Formulate and implement the best maintenance programs, including optimizing and integrating current and future business systems.
You will provide practical technical expertise.
As KPI owner relating to asset performance you keep track of all aspects of maintenance and performance and lead problem solving to deliver continuous improvement.
You create comparable performance and availability data across all plants.
- Maintenance inventory management
Ensure each site adopts a standardized engineering inventory system that reflects best practices and corporate guidelines.
You formulate and implement the business line strategy related to asset inventory spare parts management and take ownership in cross border initiatives i.e. virtual engineering store and coordinate in emergencies.
- Engineering related bachelor / master or similar by experience
- Knowledge of general maintenance, particularly preventative and predictive maintenance techniques
- The willingness to travel is essential, 40% of the time will be spent in the lead plant in Belgium (Wevelgem)
- Strong process background, preferably within continuous process
- Mindset with HSE as a priority, HAZOP experience is an advantage
- Previous experience of multi-site - international operations
- Broad scope of knowledge is important: mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulic, electrical, PLC and general engineering
- You are flexible and creative in finding solutions for optimizing projects and minimizing costs
- You have empathy with other stakeholders of the business in understanding and delivering priorities
- You can work as one team to deliver tangible achievements and improvements
- You are fluent in English
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specializing in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. Recticel develops, produces and commercializes these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 29 countries and has a workforce of about 7,266 worldwide (excluding minority stakes in joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1,44 billion in 2018. Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange.
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
Share this vacancy
Waarom werken bij Recticel? .
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.