- Manage and implement projects and innovations in a global sustainability framework focusing on Green Deal, Energy Efficiency, Renovation Wave and BIM (digitalisation).
- Monitor relevant trends, initiatives and legislative frameworks and align with the BL Insulation strategy.
- Develop technical insights and use them to support our core business, closely related to building applications and insulation products & solutions.
- Involve other departments and internal & external stakeholders to come to optimal results.
- Consider the different phases and aspects, from investigation & research, towards implementation and the communication process.
- Give support & advice internal & external stakeholders with focus on Energy Efficiency, Green Deal, Renovation Wave, i.e. building related initiatives
- Conduct the necessary investigations and advise the management on projects of interest for the BL Insulation
- Consider digital transformation as an opportunity to become more sustainable; Become the BIM ambassador for the BL : create leverage, support implementation and roll-out
- Lead, coordinate and follow up specific BL Insulation projects
- Knowledge : Good understanding of the basic principles of sustainability (People-Planet-Profit) and sustainable development; Requirements of the European Green Deal 2050 – capture information & implementation; Energy Efficiency; Market & mega trends e.g. renovation wave
- Master in Engineering (preferably building/construction) or Business Engineering and/or Specialisation in sustainability / energy efficiency
- Construction, building and application related experience is a plus
- Previous working experience concerning one or more relevant topics is also a plus
- Knowledge of relevant fields / (first) experience in BIM
- You have excellent project management skills
- You are communicative and can motivate others
- You have a holistic view and like to work in an international environment
- Languages : Dutch, English, French
We provide internal & external trainings
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial player with an ambitious goal: to take the daily experience of comfort to a new level of quality and innovation. We rely on our expertise in the transformation of polyurethane to meet customer and societal challenges responsibly.
Recticel is a Belgian Group with a strong European dimension, but it also operates in the rest of the world. Recticel (excluding minority stakes in joint ventures) employs 4,270 people in 41 establishments in 20 countries. Recticel contributes to daily comfort with high performance insulation solutions, foam filling for seats, mattresses and slat bases of top brands and an extensive range of other industrial and domestic applications. Recticel is the Group behind well-known bedding brands (Beka®, Lattoflex®, Literie Bultex®, Schlaraffia®, Sembella®, Swissflex®, Superba®, etc.) and GELTEX® inside. Within the Insulation segment high-quality thermal insulation products are marketed under the well-known brands Eurowall®, Powerroof®, Powerdeck®, Powerwall® and Xentro®. In 2019 Recticel achieved combined sales of EUR 1.22 billion (IFRS 11 consolidated sales: EUR 1.0 billion).
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
Share this job
Why should you work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to out daily comfort.
Based at our stat-of-art facility in Belgium, we are part of the Belgium-based International Recticel Group, one of the world's largest producers of polyurethane products.