Technical manager Belux
Provide technical support and give direction in line with the BL Insulation strategy. Lead, manage and oversee all resources and activities, deploy technical lobbying activities and build up a knowledge centre around selected business relevant issues in order to enhance the business.
- Technical support: manage and implement a fully operational technical helpdesk
- Technical specifications, manuals and documentation: translate market requirements into technical specifications and technical documentation
- Technical Advocacy: be involved in the national industry, professional organisations and committees
- Certification: lead and/or contribute to the product and system processes at national level
- Knowledge Management: ensure the development, transfer and retention of technical and environmental, fire safety etc. knowledge on the assigned area of expertise (national legislation, regulations, customer and/or product group specific information) and keep information up-to-date
- Technical Training: prepare, coordinate and deliver training sessions to sales teams, customers, architects, contractors and other relevant stakeholders about the technical characteristics
- Customer Complaints: provide technical analysis and expertise by reviewing relevant documentation and/or visiting construction sites
- Competition: conduct technical analysis of the competing products on the market
- Master, preferably a degree in a building related technical descipline
- Proven experience at senior level in relevant industry experience, specialised knowledge of specific commercial and technical areas
- Strong decision making, proven influencing skills and people management skills
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2016. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
To learn more: visit www.recticel.com.
Share this vacancy
Waarom werken bij Recticel?
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.