Designed for correct and long-lasting fastening of Recticel Insulation roof boards.
Rectifix® is a high-quality steel grade screw specially developed for durable mounting of the Powerroof® insulation system. This screw allows fastening the board at a 90 °angle to the roof pitch (no slanting screws required).
- High quality steel grade
- Allows fixing at a 90° angle to the roof pitch
- Provides coating 700 hr SST
- Equipped with a pre-cutting tool
- Specific core diameter (7 mm)
- Custom screw head with serrations
- Perfect bit connection with TORX 40.
- Screw head with Recticel inscription and length measure
Getting started with Rectifix® screws
How to use Rectifix® screws?
Use the appropriate bit TORX 40 and an electrical or battery operated hammer driver to properly fix the screws.
L-Ments® is a self-supporting and thermal insulating panel designed to provide a solution to various challenges associated with new-build or refurbishment projects. The innovative lightweight design ensures efficient and quick installation which is why Recticel Insulation is the specifier’s choice. L-Ments® delivers unprecedented flexibility such as no internal finish meaning you have maximum freedom of choice with your project.