- Maintain & continuously improve the quality management system in its 3 main domains: quality assurance, quality control and improvement projects at the best total cost, in line with the quality strategy - with focus on the customers’ needs & requirements and compliance with respect to product declarations.
- Maintain & continuously improve HSE procedures and guidelines across functions, in line with relevant legislation and standards, business needs and group HSE strategies and policies. Minimize HSE risks and achieve top quality safety and operational eco-efficient performance.
- To ensure the QHSE standards are compliant with legal & customer requirements, incorporated in the daily operations in the plant Mäntsälä on all levels
- Ensure QHSE Management System, policies and standards are fully implemented and sustained
- Contribute to the creation, implementation and continuous improvement of best practice by
- monitoring KPI’s and related annual plan & budget
- organizing training / coaching programs
- planning & controlling the QHSE (processes & procedures) in line with Insulation QHSE manuals
- Manage all aspects of physical lab (equipment, people, measurement systems, reporting)
- Hosting internal and external QHSE related audits
- Occupational Safety Manager responsibilities of the site
- Representing the Mäntsälä site in Recticel’s international QHSE meetings
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and/or other relevant standards, experience of quality system implementation
- Knowledge of REACH Quality techniques (SPC, risk analysis methodology…) and improvement tools (active supervision, problem solving, Lean or 6-sigma…) and their implementation
- Chemical industry knowledge
- Relevant university degree or equivalent knowledge, combined to minimum 3 years of experience in corresponding QHSE tasks.
- Strong leadership and communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Readiness to travel regularly
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive. Recticel employs (including joint ventures) about 8,411 people in 98 locations across 28 countries. In 2017, Recticel generated combined sales of EUR 1.46 billion. Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange in Brussels. Learn more by visiting www.recticel.com.
Why work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort.