Job overviewThe job holder will support the Lean transformation of the plant by conducting on-field change implementation projects for performance improvement, coaching and developing people to drive cultural change and embed lean principles. You will be responsible for all activities within the Maintenance area and lead the Maintenance team at the Gislaved plant. You will report to the Plant/Operation Manager in Gislaved. Direct subordinates are 3 mechanics, one electrician and one technician.
The key responsibilities
- Take the ownership for the effective maintenance of buildings, machinery and other equipment
- Set targets and plans for the effective MEK maintenance of buildings, machinery and other equipment ensuring the requirements within the framework of the quality policy are met
- Represent Gislaved in Flexible Foam & Bedding business segments
- BS Degree in Engineering, certification in project management, quality management and lean concepts is preferred
- Good technical understanding of flexible foam manufacturing technologies
- Good knowledge in leading cultural change through Operational Excellence in a highly competitive industrial environment
- Expert in lean manufacturing tools and methods
- Proven background in identifying continuous improvement opportunities in a manufacturing environment
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive. Recticel employs (including joint ventures) about 8,411 people in 98 locations across 28 countries. In 2017, Recticel generated combined sales of EUR 1.46 billion. Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange in Brussels.
Learn more by visiting www.recticel.com.
Why work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort.