Job overviewReporting to the Commercial Director Nordics, you will understand local markets by combining technical knowledge and sales skills in order to increase the revenue of the company via solution selling and multi-channel management. Ensure customer´s needs are met by collaborating with colleagues from multiple internal departments.
The key responsibilities
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategy and budget.
- Establish new and grow existing relationships with customers and prospects to significantly expand business.
- Resolve customer complaints by identifying short term and long range issues that must be addressed.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and training programmes together with IPMs and Marketing that explain USP’s, key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Gain customer trust and loyalty providing pre-sales
CompetencesWe are looking for a person with technical experience with a successful record of sales with a proven background in the construction sector, preferably the insulation market. A person with thorough understanding of current market trends supported by the ability to anticipate future changes. It is imperative that you have excellent presentation, creativity, analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Flexibility to travel (mainly in Sweden).
About RecticelRecticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive. Recticel employs (including joint ventures) about 8,411 people in 98 locations across 28 countries. In 2017, Recticel generated combined sales of EUR 1.46 billion. Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange in Brussels.
Learn more by visiting www.recticel.com.
Why work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort.