Panneau d'isolation PIR facile à poser à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur
What are the main tips for installing Recticel insulation boards correctly?
- Use the right board for the application - the right type and the right format.
- Store the boards in a dry place above the ground, and use them when they are dry.
- Handle boards carefully - do not throw or kick them, be careful not to damage them.
- Ensure the intended substrate/base is clean, even, dry and smooth.
- Apply an air screen, sealing layer or damp resistant layer if necessary, particularly in flat roofs.
- Push boards together well.
- Always keep boards dry during rain showers.
- Always cover boards at the end of the working day.
- Always follow installation instructions provided.
- Always use the right attachment methods.
- Measure and cut accurately to fit using a fine toothed saw or sharp knife
- Ensure that any adhesive is compatible with the foam