- You’re responsible for the follow up of European and (inter)national EPD schemes.
- You support the H&E Affairs and certification coordinator to implement the Division Insulation Boards Sustainability and Circular Economy initiatives.
- You monitor specific health and environmental issues (project based) such as mould growth, dangerous substances, EPD’s, Waste, Green building rating schemes,… You report on these topics
- You watch over H&E related product content and monitor relevant EN & ISO standards.
- You implement and maintain our products in several national external eco databases (e.g. Nordic databases)
- You monitor and report on market trends regarding H&E related topics
- You provide training, information and practical support to internal and external stakeholder (sales, marketing, customers,…)
- You actively participate in internal and external Task Forces and you implement defined actions within the division.
- You are a master or bachelor with a first relevant experience (e.g. bio engineer, construction engineer, …)
- You have an international mindset.
- You are a team player with a high level of independence and good communication skills.
- You embrace Sustainability and Circular Economy and you are interested in H&E legislation, LCA’s & EPD’s,
- You have good reporting skills
- Languages : Dutch and English. French is a plus.
About RecticelRecticel is a Belgian industrial group with a strong European dimension. Recticel contributes to daily comfort with an extensive range of polyurethane foam products for industrial and domestic applications and high performance thermal insulation solutions for the construction industry. Overall focus in put on industry-leading, customized solutions with a firm basis in sustainable innovation.
In this respect, Recticel strives to provide sustainable answers to societal challenges, including climate protection and conservation of resources.
Deel deze vacature
Waarom werken bij Recticel?
Recticel is een internationale industriële groep die gespecialiseerd is in het maken van innovatieve producten en oplossingen in polyurethaan die bijdragen aan ons dagelijks comfort.
Wij maken deel uit van de in België gevestigde Internationale Recticel Group, één van 's werelds grootste producenten van polyurethaanproducten.