Help us to build the future of Recticel Insulation
About the Role:The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong systems background, who will proactively improve the quality systems of the two company sites based in the UK through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners.
The purpose of the role includes development of cross-functional policies and procedures, in line with relevant UK legislation and standards. To lead the introduction and continuous improvement of the Quality systems and general business digital systems. To take ownership of day-to-day quality issues at our Burntwood site.
- Accountable for, and regular presence at, two UK sites (Stoke-on-Trent & Burntwood)
- Responsible for systems including Continuous Improvements and retention of certifications such as ISO9001
- Perform internal quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Host certification audits across UK as well as customer visits, and with international colleagues.
- Represent the UK within the International business environment and will be responsible for the gathering and sharing of data and information.
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' relevant work experience
- 5+ years' supervisory or management experience
- Lean principles/Six Sigma experience, preferably to Green Belt level.
- Fully conversant with ISO 9001 systems
- Strong quality systems background
- Digital systems implementation experience
- Experience in conducting auditing programs, and being audited
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and ability to analyse & interpret a wealth of data
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Length of service benefits including additional holidays and pension contributions
- 10 days paid compassionate leave
- Defined contribution salary-sacrifice pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Mental health first aiders on site
Why work at Recticel?
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort.